There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Reno real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Reno areas, please contact me.
• Licensed Full Time Real Estate Agent since 1979
• Nevada Real Estate Broker’s License
• California Real Estate Broker’s License
• Certified Residential Specialist, CRS
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR
• Certified Distressed Property Expert, CDPE
• 2010 & 2013 Certified Residential Specialist of the Year
• 2015 Top 10 Women in Real Estate
• 2016 CRS Medallion Award Recipient
• Real Estate Board Committees I have served on:
- Board of Directors
- Risk Reduction
- Grievance Committee
- Professional Standards
- Nomination Committee
• Consistent Leader in the Real Estate Industry
• B.A. University of California, Berkeley 1979